SaveGame Manager GX
|SaveGame Manager GX|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
|Downloadable via the Open Shop Channel|
|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.|
SaveGame Manager GX allows you to extract/install SaveGames and Miis from/to your Wii; data.bin files supported. It allows savegames to be copied from the Wii to an SD card, including savegames that cannot normally be copied from the system menu. It is a modification of the Savegame Manager from Waninkoko. Unlike SaveGame Manager, SaveGame Manager GX has a Wii-like user interface.
- 1 How to use
- 2 Changelog
- 2.1 R100+
- 2.1.1 R127
- 2.1.2 R126
- 2.1.3 R125
- 2.1.4 R124
- 2.1.5 R123
- 2.1.6 R122
- 2.1.7 R121
- 2.1.8 R120
- 2.1.9 R119
- 2.1.10 R118
- 2.1.11 R117
- 2.1.12 R116
- 2.1.13 R115
- 2.1.14 R114
- 2.1.15 R113
- 2.1.16 R112
- 2.1.17 R111
- 2.1.18 R110
- 2.1.19 R109
- 2.1.20 R108
- 2.1.21 R107
- 2.1.22 R106
- 2.1.23 R105
- 2.1.24 R104
- 2.1.25 R103
- 2.1.26 R102
- 2.1.27 R101
- 2.1.28 R100
- 2.2 R34 - R99
- 2.1 R100+
How to use
Run the application and select the save you would like to copy to or from your Wii.
- Note: This app requires cIOS 249 revision 9 or higher; Or IOS58 installed.
- A save game must already exist on the Wii to restore saved games. Play the game once and create a save file before restoring a save game using installer mode.
- Added new HBC (LULZ) support
- Changed a bit the update process
- Changed the update fonction
- Added a script to generate and put on the good place update files for new update fonction while compiling (easy release)
- Fixed Issue 168
- Fix crash on drives with physical sector size > 512 bytes (USBLoader GX)
- Added a 10 seconds loop to wait slow HDD (USBLoader GX)
- Changed video init fonction to work with last libogc
- Synchronized to Issue 168 fix
- Added Controllers Mapping (from WiiXplorer)
- Added Controllers Settings Menu to allow you to change the mapping
- Added Controllers Settings Menu to Parental control
- Added SdPort Class to auto detect SD card eject/insert
- Fixed Issue 158
- Fixed CustomPath create problem
- Fixed SearchBar for Emulated Saves Browser
- Added Fix_EmuDB() fonction to allow you to fix or create the FaceLib file inside your emulated nand path
- Added Emulated Mii Browser to browser your miis inside your emulated nand path
- Added Emulated Mii Window to allow you to manage your miis installed inside your emulated nand path
- Added InstallMiiToEmu() fonction to FileMiiWindow, to install a mii from device to your emulated nand path
- Added InstallMii() fonction to MiiWindow, to install a mii from your real nand to your emulated nand path
- Added DeleteEmuSave() fonction to EmuSaveWindow, to install a save from your emulated nand path
- Changed ManageAll Window to add all new saves and miis emulated nand fonctions
- Fixed a widescreen problem with icons in List mode (Issue 156)
- Fixed a problem with the Icon mode for emulated nand (Issue 157)
- Fixed a problem with Warning message refresh in manage windows
- Fixed bug in aif and wav decoding (thx dimok)
- Added EmuSaveWindow to manage your saves from your emulated nand path
- Added "Block Manage Emulated Nand" to Parental Control Settings Menu
- Added InstallEmu() to install saves from your emulated nand path to the real nand (of course, the save need to already exist on the real nand)
- Added ExtractEmu() to extract saves from your emulated nand path to your storage device
- Added fonction to install a data.bin in your emulated nand path
- Added fonction to install a save from your real nand to your emulated nand path
- Added fonction to install a save from your storage device to your emulated nand path
- Fixed Linux compile errors
- Changed font character texture to I4 which uses half as much memory (less cache memory) (thx dimok)
- Updated libpng to 1.5.9
- Updated libjpeg to 8d
- Updated zlib to 1.2.6
- Updated libgd to SVN and make it use interlace on libpng (thx dimok)
- Fixed some navigation problems in manage windows (Issue 154)
- Fixed usb multipartition problem (Issue 155)
- Added USB Multipartition support in SelectBrowser
- Added ScrollWide effect to GuiText
- Added a warning message in manage window if the save you want to manage is not installed in the Wii
- Fixed a problem with EmuNand list count
- Changed filebrowser to don't detect saves installed on EmuNand as extracted saves
- Speed up the process
- Added Emulated Nand Browser. Only if the app is running under Real Nand. You can set your emulated nand path in the "custom path settings menu" and enabled/disabled the browser in the "features settings menu". At this stage, you can only browse your files, and not manage...
- Fixed problem to extract big files (Issue 151)
- Fixed HomebrewBrowser problem if meta.xml had no <app> tag, or if <long_description> tag is empty (Issue 150)
- Changed a bit the StartUp process (Issue 152)
- Changed NEEK running detection to v4
- Updated libntfs to 2012-1-15 (rev11)
- Updated libuneekfs to 1.0.7
- Changed the Taskbar layout
- Added USB HDD multipartition support
- Fixed Mii::Fix_DB() problem if the 3ds transfert fonction is enabled
- Added a prompt to enable the 3DS transfert while Mii::Fix_DB()
- Fixed bug in aiff sound playback (thx dimok)
- Moved Mem2_Init() after video init
- Changed NEEK running detection
- Added libuneekfs 1.0.6 (thx odbc)
- Added Class Nand and Class Tools
- Reworked lot of fonctions to use those new classes
- Reworked old mii_installer fonction as a new class Mii
- Fixed Random freeze while browsing save on wiisave.com
- Fixed browser's freeze if no mii or savegame are installed in the nand
- Lot of sources changes, clean and sort
- Added a Mii::FixDB() fonction on startup (fix Facelib file and miichannel's datas):
- On Real Nand:
- If Facelib datas are corrupted, the app will fix the file, but all miis will be loses
- If the MiiChannel's datas are set to ask to begin with create a mii, the app will fix datas to avoid this problem. You can now install Miis from my app before use the MiiChannel and never have to create a new Mii manually.
- On Emulated Nand (uneek):
- If Facelib are not installed, the app will install this one. You can now manage Miis without a MiiChannel installed. Nice for games like Mario Kart...
- If the MiiChannel is installed and datas are not installed or with bad set, the app will create and fix datas.
- The app need a mii_db.bin file to fix FaceLib, there are 2 ways:
- If your wii is not connected to internet, download on google site and copy the file in your config folder (https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/savegame-manager-gx/mii_db.bin)
- If your wii is connected to internet, the mii_db.bin file is not found on storage device and the app is set to auto_connect, the app will download the file.
- On Real Nand:
- Removed buggy focus system completely (it was never working correct)
- Added support to control screen pointer with gc pad, nunchuk or classic controller. you are always able to control as long as the corresponding wii control does not point to the screen (e.g. wiimote 1 not pointing to screen -> gcpad/nunchuk/classic controller 1 can control pointer 1). A speed factor is added to the gui option (thx dimok)
- Added Numpad text theme and is applied with keyboard theme entries
- Added flush of homebrew memory before launching app_booter
- Added Data.bin extraction (official nintendo format) from nand to storage device only if the app is running under real nand.
- Added custom path to selected where must be extracted your data.bin by default (sd:/private/wii/title)
- Added Keys class to find some Wii keys
- Changed the animation behavior of icons (thanks antidote)
- Some little changes in fileops, DirList and IosLoader::GetIosInfo()
- Fixed false loading of custom dip module on d2x cIOS (thx dimok)
- Converted all ogg sounds from 44.1 khz to 48 khz (thx dimok)
- Fixed bad memory deallocation in data.bin fonctions to avoid corrupted datas
- Added libseeprom (a library that provides filesystem access to the Wii's SEEPROM)
- Added libotp (a library that provides filesystem access to the Wii's OTP)
- Updated libext2fs to 1.0.4 r19
- Removed all functions related to the "index.sgmgx" file (perhaps a future emulated nand saves support...)
- Fixed ExtractAllMiis() code dump.
- Fixed GameTDB url.
- Fixed problem to find some saves on wiisave.com
- Added a progress bar while the startup process
- Fixed a navigation problem in manage prompts
- Changed some grafics (code aligned to this changes)
- minor optimization - make LIMIT not evaluate stuff like "atoi(balbla+strlen(stuff))" 3 times (thx giantpune)
- Some minor clean ups
- Updated libext2fs to 1.0.3 r17
- Changed illegal fat charaters fix and added a fonction to change old extracted filename while installing the save
- Added new illegal fat charaters fix to extract a data.bin to storage device fonction
- Fixed a problem who corrupt file datas while extracting a data.bin to a custom path
- Fixed freeze for Wii with no internet connection
- Added ES AHBPROT patch to keep AHBPROT flag enabled while an IOS reload
- Changed everything from WiiTDB to GameTDB (using new host and name)
- Added quick switch between system font and old font (fixed memory leak in font change) (thx dimok)
- Added Download Save fonctions to download saves from www.wiisave.com
- Added DownloadSave button in Files/Saves/Miis management windows
- Added DownloadSave entry to Parental Control Restrictions
- Added www.wiisave.com to credits and meta.xml
- Changed zip files management in WiiTDB update fonctions
- Fixed some memory leak in data.bin fonctions (thx giantpune)
- Added Data.bin support. Now, you can only decrypt a data.bin, and install in Nand or write on SD/HDD.
- Added fonctions to move or delete data.bin on SD/HDD
- Fixed Linux compile
- lot of sources clean
- Fixed a crash if browsing a folder with file with no extension
- Fixed Theme Downloader to download themes
- Removed AppBooter sources, you can find those on WiiXplorer repository
- Added ListMode to NandMiiBrowser and NandSaveBrowser (Issue 127)
- Updated to newest ehcmodule by rodries (thx!)
- Added necessary source code to support both USB ports at once and copying files from one to another (WORKS ONLY WITH HERMES). It is disabled right now because of weird crash caused by the ehcimodule when copying from one usb port to another which can corrupt partitions. Will be enabled when the issue is resolved. Right now only usb port 0 is active. (From Wiixplorer)
- Added use of the internal Wii System Menu font (From UsbLoaderGX)
- Changed default Font Scale to 0.95 to fit with the new font. If you disabled the system font, you should set scale factor to 1.000. (From UsbLoaderGX)
- Properly sync video after flush to avoid possible green flash (thx dimok)
- Using new app_booter (see below)
- Moved argument command line also to mem2 to avoid overwrite of it (thx dimok)
- Reload back to entry ios when starting homebrew instead of starting it in cIOS (From UsbLoaderGX)
- Converted every 4 spaces to a tab to make the source consistent on those
AppBooter changes (From WiiXplorer):
- Reduced size of app_booter from 100KB to 1KB by striping libogc and using parts of savezelda code by TT (thx!)
- Improved performance with the change above
- Added argument passing for elf files as well
- Clear bss located in mem1 when launching dols (thx oggzee)
- Using new app_booter method (From UsbLoaderGX)
- Properly sync video after flush to avoid possible green flash (thx dimok)
- Improved FileBrowser speed up when open a folder containing lot of save files
- Added new DeviceBrowser Layout (Choose List or Icon display in taskbar)
- Added savetypes icons in the listbrowser
- Fixed code dump on reload font (Issue 124)
- Updated libfat to 1.0.10
- Added ScreenShot (hold Nunchuk button Z and press C)
- Added some strings replacement for clean chanlog text
- Added Language files update settings (you can now update meta, icon, wiitdb, lang without a new rev available)
- Added SDReload Button on MainWindow
- Fixed Titlte Launcher startup code dump (Issue 114)(thx pplucky for tests)
- Fixed infinite loop when updating icon (Issue 118)
- Fixed MoveSave and CopySave fonctions
- Changed WiiTDB settings menu by Features menu
- Changed some images position in ProgressWindow
- Added comments line detection in meta.xml
- Sources Clean
- Fixed usb probrem (Issue 111)
- Reworked the filebrowser.h/.cpp
- Some fixes in settings screens navigation
- Completly recoded the TitleBrowser (Issue 110)
- Completly recoded the gui_optionbrowser
- Added Parental Control Restrictions (Issue 113)
- Removed Libmxml use. Changed everything to use TinyXML (modified by dimok)
- Fixed Theme Downloader to list the themes
- Removed compile warnings for devkitPPC R23
- Added an automatic resource list generation script which is executed when files are added/removed (Thanks Dimok)
- Added an own class for the HomebrewPrompt
- Added booting with arguments from meta.xml for homebrews
- Added an argument receiver from meta.xml to the app: "-ios=xxx". The ios is the boot IOS on startup.
- Fixed Homebrew Browser duplicate buttons for apps with more than one dol in the app folder
- Fixed lot of problems with USB HDD (need feedback)
- Fixed the "GoogleCode" AutoUpdate problem (one more time...)
NOTE: You will need to update to this revision manually. Due to a few changes from Google on the GoogleCode site, the autoupdater doesn't work anymore. This is fixed in the new revision for future releases.
NOTE2: Here, lines needed to add argument in your meta:
<arguments> <arg>-ios=xxx</arg> </arguments>
- Improved HomebrewList creation speed up
- Improved CheckSave function speed up
- Fixed ThemeReload code dump
- Completely reworked fileops file (now using DirList)
- forgot to commit some files
- Fixed a problem with pageIndicators in FlyingButtonMenu
- Fixed "Racket Sports" savegame extract
- Fixed bug where you can't leave an empty directory by clicking ".." (thx dimok)
- Changes in nandtitle search
- Added detection of cIOS d2x and show infos about it on CreditsWindow
- Added squareroot sign to CheckBox
- Updated libext2fs to v1.0.2 (rev15)
- Updated libntfs to 2011-4-12 (rev10)
- Sources Clean (missing files will be committed with next rev)
- Fixed CodeDump problems (report please)
- Prepared sources for devkitPPC rev23
- Linux case sensitive compile error fixed (perhaps...)
- Themes Changes:
- Settings title Color added as "flyingbutton menu title text color"
- Settings button text color added as "flyingbutton menu mainbutton text color"
- Page indicator text color added as "flyingbutton menu title text color"
- Theme Downloader title Color added as "flyingbutton menu title text color"
- Theme Downloader button text color added as "flyingbutton menu mainbutton text color"
- Theme Menu title Color added as "flyingbutton menu title text color"
- Theme Menubutton text color added as "flyingbutton menu mainbutton text color"
- Tooltip text color added as "tooltip text color"
- Settings option browser entry test color added as "optionbrowser entry text color"
- Text Reader filename text color added as "text reader filename text color"
- Text Reader file text color added as "text reader file text color"
- Home Menu main buttons text color added as "homemenu main button text color"
- SelectBrowser adress text color added as "select browser adress text color"
- SelectBrowser entry text color added as "select browser entry text color"
- Keyboard text color added as "keyboard text color"
- Keyboard buttons text color added as "keyboard buttons text color"
- Keyboard special buttons text color added as "keyboard spec buttons text color"
- CheckBox cross color added as "checkbox cross color"
- CheckBox extern border color added as "checkbox extern border color"
- CheckBox intern background color added as "checkbox intern background color"
- Disabled mask color added as "disabled mask color"
- Images reworked:
- Application completely recoded!!!
- Forwarder Recoded