TransmitMii is a little tool to transmit your DOL or ELF files to the Wii. Once you typed in your IP and protocol, you can simply drag a file onto the EXE to transmit it. It works with the old and the new version of the Homebrew Channel
The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
This application comes without any express or implied warranty. The author can't be held responsible for any damages arising from the use of it.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please report any bugs and suggestions at http://code.google.com/p/customizemii/issues/list
- dhewg for wiiload
- WiiCrazy/I.R.on for Crap
- Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler for zlib1.dll (zlib)
- dillonaumiller for Associaton.cs
- Fixed sending zips
- Improvement in startup speed (thanks shadow1643)
- Added ability to send ZIPs (to HBC)
ZIP files must conatin the *appfolder* containing boot.dol meta.xml (optional) icon.png (optional) and will be extracted to SD:/apps/*appfolder*
- Added ability to link and unlink extensions with TransmitMii
- Added compression for HBC 1.0.5+ (similar to wiiload)
- Initial Release