|Release date||October 23, 2008 October 23, 2008|
|CDN-added IOS||IOS4, IOS9, IOS10, IOS14, IOS22, IOS28, IOS36|
|CDN-updated IOS||IOS11, IOS12, IOS13, IOS15, IOS17, IOS20, IOS21, IOS28, IOS33, IOS34, IOS35|
|Wiimpersonator log (U)|
The 3.3rev03 update brought along various IOS updates, along with a Wii Shop Channel update. Almost all versions of IOS had IOS37's fix for the signing bug applied to them, just as System Menu 3.3 fixed it in IOS30 and IOS31. Old System Menu IOS versions not used by any games were also stubbed to save space.
This was the first homebrew-affecting update that did not update the System Menu, which led to some confusion about this being System Menu 3.4 or "System Menu 3.3 (Version 2)." While the real 3.4 was released a few weeks later, this update is still distinct.
- Stubbed IOS4, IOS10, IOS11, and IOS20
- Fixed signing bug in all IOSes that did not have it fixed (except IOS16)
- Added permission checks to /dev/flash and ES_DiVerify in this set of IOSes
- Added RVL-CPU-20 compatibility in these IOSes
- Updated Wii Shop Channel
- Added IOS51, with above changes
- Added region checks
Compatibility with Wii homebrew
- Twilight Hack still works.
- Homebrew Channel beta8 can no longer be installed, but an existing installation still works.
- BootMii worked when it was released.
These updates are on every game disc whose update partition includes System Menu 3.4 or later.
3.3rev03 introduced the first four stub IOSes, all of which had identical code. They were all size 245760, and were built by